Under 10 years old as of December 31, 2017
Max: 5 swimmers per coach
The Intro group consists of swimmers aged between 6 and 9 that show a love for swimming and wish to go beyond traditional swim lessons to learn more about the sport of competitive swimming. Most of our competitive swimmers get their start in our intro program. Each Intro session is based on a minimum 10 weeks. During each session there may be practices that are cancelled for statutory holidays, etc: the final week in each session allows for the scheduling of any make up practices. Each session may also include, depending on scheduling, an option for the Intro swimmer to participate in one of the club's In-House meets.
There is a sessional registration for this group:
- FALL Session: September 25 - December 17, 2017 (No workouts Oct 9)
- WINTER Session: January 8 - April 8, 2018 (No workouts Feb 19 and Mar 30)
- SPRING Session: April 9 - June 24, 2018 (No workout May 21)
- UW PAC pool shutdown April 16-27, 2018 due to renovations & maintenance.
- Special Intro workouts will be offered at Cameron Heights High School on Saturday, April 21 (8-9am) and Sunday, April 22 (8:30-9:30am). Details will be emailed to all participants on which day to attend.
of the days below. The 2017-2018 schedule is tentative and subject to change.
|AM|| || || || || || ||8:45-9:45am|
|PM|| 5:30-6:30pm|| || ||5:30-6:30pm|| || |
This schedule includes all Dryland and Swim times.
Swimmers are asked to be on deck 15 minutes prior to the start time of each training session.
CW Assistant Head Coach | Head Intro Coach | Age Group 3 & 4 Coach
Ken is a Level 3 ASCA (American Swim Coaches Association) and Level 3 NCCP (Theory/Technical) certified coach. He began his coaching career in Southern California following graduation (USC/1985) and seven years of sales and marketing success in entrepreneurial business ventures.
for fee information.
REGISTER for this group NOW